Monday, April 23, 2007

New Week

Well the start of a new week equates to the start of a higher weight for me to lift during this week. Every week I aim to increase my weight by 1.00 kg but some times it isn't possible since I like to have balance from both sides on my barbell so sometimes I increase the weight a little more just to keep the balance so this week I increased the weight on my barbell by 1.25 kg not the 1.00 kg I had planned for every week.

As the "pounds are piling" on the sessions are becoming more intensive and lifting the weights is getting a little harder but then that is to be expected. Anyway this is what I did today:
Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
2x8 Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (with your hands Facing each other)

So after that I am going to have some mince meat and have some nice food :D

1 comment:

komal said...

Bodybuilding diet play an important role in the bodybuilding because it must require to know that what you eat because your body needs lots of proteins, fiber for building weight and muscles. From green vegetables and fruits you can earns lots of proteins, vitamins, minerals and nutrients. These minerals and nutrients increase your immune system so that it can reduce all harmful toxins in your blood and healed all the injured toxins, muscles and any body parts during exercise.