Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Rippetoes Program

Well I haven't been able to write much at the moment about my Body Building career :P since I have started using this program but below I shall outline the program for you:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
2x8 Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (with your hands Facing each other)

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Bent Rows

Ok so basically how thing rolls is:
Week 1
Workout A - Monday
Workout B - Wednesday
Workout A - Friday

Week 2
Workout B - Monday
Workout A - Wednesday
Workout B - Friday

So then on week three its back to the routine for week one and so on and so forth. Now there are many people say bulk and cut well at the moment I have made a few adjustments like porridge and eating more often and I have cut out bad food but I do occasionally wander from the straight and narrow :P...

So just eating clean at the moment is my agenda for my body building pursuits.

No comments: